Congratulations on deciding to start the process to file a bankruptcy petition and obtain your fresh start. Terrado Law Offices will help guide you through this process every step of the way. In order for your petition to be completed you will need to provide our office with a complete list of the following documents.
1. Signed CHAPTER 7 Retainer Agreement PRINT-BK7
or Signed CHAPTER 13 Retainer Agreement PRINT-BK13
2. Signed Addendum PRINT
3. Signed Agreement to Accept Communications by Email PRINT
4. All Documents listed on the Document Checklist PRINT
5. If you operate a business, also include all documents on the Business Checklist PRINT
6. Client Questionnnaire PRINT
7. Copy of Drivers Licenses and Social Security Verification
We will need all documents submitted and to complete all areas of the questionaire to ensure an accurate evaluation of your case and petition and ensure a smooth process through bankruptcy. Once you provide the required documentation, make an appointment with our office for your signing appointment. At this appointment, you will have the opportunity to review the draft petition for accuracy and go over it page by page with Ms. Terrado. You will also be able to ask all questions you may have.
At the signing appointment you will need to bring:
1. Certificate of Credit Counseling - Click here for list of approved credit counseling providers
2. Changes to the draft petition
3. List of Questions you have for Ms. Terrado