BANKRUPTCY: GET STARTED
Although it is not necessary to bring any documents to your consultation appointment, you will be seen by the attorney faster if you can pre-fill the necessary consultation documents. If you do not bring these documents to your appointment, you will be required to complete these forms in the office before your appointment. The more information your attorney has during your free consultation, the better the attorney can assess your specific and unique situation and get your questions answered.
Please print and fill-out the following REQUIRED forms and bring to your initial consultation appointment:
1. Free Consultation Information Form PRINT FORM | ONLINE FORM
2. Debt Assistance Initial Consultation Agreement PRINT FORM
3. Types of Bankruptcy: 11 U.S.C. Section 342(b) Disclosure PRINT FORM
4. Rules for Filing Bankruptcy: 11 U.S.C. 527(a) Disclosure PRINT FORM
5. Bankruptcy Assistance Services: 11 U.S.C. 527(b) Disclosure PRINT FORM
CLICK HERE for a list of recommended/optional documents to bring to your consultation. Remember, the more information your attorney has, the better they can serve you.